Yahoo answers has always been full of trolls, but sometimes it’s someone with a genuine question looking for help from complete strangers (mistake #1). Whether these posts are from the former or latter group is up to you to decide for your self, but either way you should be concerned for the state of humanity.
Most of the people asking these questions are clearly in their teens, which means that they very well could be our future scientists, doctors, and politicians.
Be afraid, folks. Be very, very afraid.
1. This person who clearly needs help more than they need jars
2. This horny individual with self-inflicted constipation
3. This disgusting person
4. This Pacific answer to a very specific question
5. This (what I hope to be, anyway) troll
6. This gullible Gus
7. This clumsy person
8. This person who just wants to know where babbies come from
9. This person who should be asking a doctor instead of the internet
10. The perfect response to this girl’s question
11. This person who just wants to learn about the past
12. This future chemist
13. This agitated masterbator
14. This wannabe detective
15. This girl who wants to know who Monica is
16. This person who hopefully never reproduces
17. This person who should be in way too much pain to be asking the internet questions
18. This person who got hung up on for asking a serious question
19. This concerned mother
20. This person who should have thought twice before procreating
21. This disgusting chick that needs to tell her boyfriend to leave her ass
Or at least stop eating anything she makes him.