Talented designers make this world a better place, but then we have THE OTHER TEAM. Those designers who are having a bad day and decide to take it out on us, or just don’t care what everyone else thinks anymore.
Funny enough many of the designs ilustrated below are not just the designers’ fault. There where builders involved (as well as other people) in the decision making process and it looks like nobody bothered to question these ideas.
And make no mistake about it…..they are absolutely terrible !
1. This scissors that needs another scissors to get it
2. What? It covers the essential, doesn’t it?
3. The new reading order – up, down, up, down….
4. Camo golfball, you’ll spot it really quick in the grass
5. A classroom designer with a grudge on kids
6. This building WILL burn at some point
7. This window with a great view
8. And this one too….
9. This is how someone wanted to teach kids how long the small intestine is….not what you expected right?
10. The ‘T’ word got this karate instructor
11. This ‘million stairs’ carpet design that’s breaking a lot of legs
12. Because raised drains work so well
13. This (non) optimistic message
14. The ‘Scrabble’ approach clearly isn’t working
15. When there’s no more room to spell a word
16. A new basketball challenge…
17. The enthusiasm got the best of this designer
18. This headline, which is hopefully a mistake
19. How choosing the wrong font can turn you into a Ku Klux Klan member
20. This designer that has no idea who is who
21. Someone actually thought this could be helpful…
22. It looked OK in Photoshop, right?