Ever since phones started to come equipped with cameras fail pics abound, regardless if the ‘losers’ are animals, people or just objects. While it may seem a bit malicious to laugh at someone else’s blunders, you have to appreciate the humor of some of these pics.
And if we don’t laugh about them, then what should we do? Cry? Thanks, but no thanks.
Just remember, no one is fail-proof, and anyone of us can screw up at some point and get featured on /r/funny.
1. Let’s give him points for effort
2. When you can’t buy it, make your own
3. Yes, no one can get in now…
4. Each should cover his own, or else
5. When the ladder found a permanent home and decided to stay
6. The bride that wanted to show all men what they’ll be missing
7. The guys that never got balloons when they were kids
8. The drawers that were once ‘drawable’
9. There’s no way this could have ended well
10. You already know what the kid was screaming, right?
11. These tormented buns crying over the death of their happier sisters
12. The remarkable moment when you find out something new about yourself
13. When the bathroom tile fails to work as a fashion statement
14. Ouch, that was #nasty
15. The bride that wanted to be on her own feet and got an extra pair
16. Someone’s disturbing idea of what privacy means
17. When your dreams are the opposite of reality
18. The abstract crosswalk is a thing now
19. When swirls decided they just don’t care anymore
20. When parents prove they weren’t ready for this